Versace Pour Homme (M) Edt 100 Ml
VERSACE POUR HOMME (M) EDT 100 ML
- Top Notes Bergamot- Neroli- Citron Of Diamante- Bitter Orange Leaves;
- Middle Notes Geranium- Clary Sage Flower- Blue Hyacinth- Cedar Wood;
- Base Notes Oud;
- Wood- Mineral Amber- Tonka Beans- Musk;
- Product Type Eau de Toilette;
- Scent Fresh and Woody;
- Volume 100ml;
- Gender Mens
- Versace Pour Homme†by†Versace†is a Aromatic Fougere fragrance for men.†
- Versace Pour Homme†was launched in 2008.
- The nose behind this fragrance is Alberto Morillas.
- Top notes are Lemon, Neroli, Bergamot and Rose de Mai;
- middle notes are Hyacinth, Cedar, Clary Sage and Geranium;
- base notes are Tonka Bean, Musk and Amber;
- Pour homme has been created from essential ingredients of Mediterranean origin with the potential to convey through aromatic notes the character of the man of today: knowledgeable and self-confident, he has the ability to live his life in a in a harmonious relationship with the natural world. Dynamic and entrepreneurial, the Versace pour homme man communicates his forceful and passionate character through a decidedly masculine fragrance.
- The fragrance, a classic yet surprisingly contemporary aroma, overwhelms the senses. A vibrant blend of fougËre (fern), in which bergamot mingles with geranium to evoke a suggestion of lightness which evolves through notes that achieve a harmony of warmth and strength. The resulting impression is that this scent successfully combines hot and sensual ingredients.
|Wallet Cash Back