Aramis Brown (M) Edt 110 Ml
- Features:Accurate compositions;
- No side effects;Purity;
- Various forms available;Pleasant fragrance;
- Nominal costs;
- A classic dry woods cologne for men that has remained a steady seller, Aramis is distinctively masculine and timeless.
- Thyme, clove and leather blend with green notes, rich spices, and mossy, thick woods. A true gentleman's fragrance.
- Aramis†by†Aramis†is a Woody Chypre fragrance for men.†Aramis†was launched in 1966. The nose behind this fragrance is Bernard Chant. Top notes are Aldehydes, Myrrh, Clover, Thyme, Artemisia, Gardenia and Bergamot; middle notes are Patchouli, Sage, Jasmine, Cardamom and Orris Root; base notes are Leather, Oakmoss, Musk, Sandalwood, Vetiver, Amber and Coconut.
- Aramis Brown for men is a macho fragrance to increase your charisma.
- The opening notes of this branded fragrance features cinnamon ,gardenia, bergamot and Artemisia. The heart notes are pelargonium, patchouli, vetiver and sandalwood to give a long lasting fragrance. Leather, amber and oak mass intensifies the warm base.Aramis was created in 1966 and dedicated to men who appreciate tradition and classic, and this is the reason why this perfume is always modern.
- The composition is built around woody, sharp notes, which are very powerful and masculine.
- Aramis is one of the few contemporary fragrances in which the well-known intensive leather note can easily be recognized. Aramis is one of the brands belonging to Estee Lauder.
- It is very popular in America, where fragrances with a stronger character are preferred.
|Wallet Cash Back||BHD0.000|