Now 100% Pure Lemon & Eucalyptus Oil, 1 Oz.
Type:Lemon & Eucalyptus Oil
Item Form: Oil
Targeted Group: Adults
Benefits: Clarifying, cleansing, invigorating
- Aroma: Citronella-like with subtle floral undertones.
- Attributes: Refreshing, cleansing, stimulating.
- Mixes Well With: Geranium, lavender, cedarwood, rosemary, mint and tree oils.
- Extraction Method: Steam distilled from leaves and twigs.
- ESSENTIAL AROMATHERAPY - Lemon & Eucalyptus is clarifying, cleansing and invigorating with a cintronella-like scent that is energizing and uplifting. Boost your energy levels safely and naturally with a healthier way to enhance your spirit.
- NATURALLY SOURCED/RESPONSIBLY MADE - This oil is extracted through a steam distillation and natural cold pressed process. Made in state-of-the-art laboratories, naturally derived and subject to purity testing in-house, vegan and never tested on any animals.
- THERAPEUTIC INGREDIENTS - Our essential oils are highly concentrated and free of synthetic ingredients, delivering the very best benefits of the source of the plants, fruits, seeds, flowers, bark, stems, roots or leaves from which they come.
- MULTI-USE/BENEFITS - Aromatherapy is an ancient and time-honored tradition. Can be used in diffusers to breathe fresh air into a room or to enjoy aromas that relax or stimulate your mind. Melt away stress and tension in an instant with a simple drop.
- CLEAN/SAFE ALTERNATIVE - Presents a safe, natural alternative to toxic, artificial aerosal sprays or messy candles. If you're concerned about keeping your home both clean and fire-safe, we'd highly suggest throwing some essential oils in the mix!
100% pure lemon eucalyptus oil (Eucalyptus citriodora).
- Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. If pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before using. Not for internal use.
- Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and should be used with care.
- For aromatherapy use. For all other uses, carefully dilute with a carrier oil such as jojoba, grapeseed, olive, or almond oil prior to use
- Please consult an essential oil book or other professional reference source for suggested dilution ratios.
- After using essential oils, immediately close caps tightly to prevent any oxidation.
- For best results, please store our high-quality essential oils at room temperature and in the original bottle
- You should avoid storing the oils near any kind of heat, which includes cabinets over stovetops, areas with direct sunlight, and areas with excessive humidity like bathrooms.
|Wallet Cash Back||BHD0.000|