- Categories: 6-8 years, 9-12 years.
Categories: Kids, 6-8 Years, 9-12 years
- Peace has been restored to the Overworld after an epic griefer battle. Lily, Simon, and Michael are glad to have a break from fighting, and even from their attempts to escape the game and return to their normal lives.
- But then two new players are zapped onto the server, and no oneís sure whoís responsible for trapping them. With Mr. Anarchy and the other griefers in prison, anyone could be a suspect, and tempers flare as the townspeopleís suspicions turn inward.
- While Lily, Simon, and Michael are away seeking clues, the people of Lisimi Village turn against them, convinced that theyíre keeping the knowledge of how to return home to themselves.
- Can the trio convince their friends of their innocence, bring the real villains to justice, and finally make their way home?
- Friendships are tested and unlikely allies emerge in this thrilling fourth book in bestselling author Winter Morganís Unofficial Minetrapped Adventure series.
- Sky Pony Press, with our Good Books, Racehorse and Arcade imprints, is proud to publish a broad range of books for young readers-picture books for small children, chapter books, books for middle grade readers, and novels for young adults.
- Our list includes bestsellers for children who love to play Minecraft; stories told with LEGO bricks; books that teach lessons about tolerance, patience, and the environment, and much more.
- While not every title we publish becomes a New York Times bestseller or a national bestseller, we are committed to books on subjects that are sometimes overlooked and to authors whose work might not otherwise find a home.
|Wallet Cash Back||BHD0.000|