Geography, Grade 3
- Binding:Paperback ..
- Categories: 6-8 years, EDUCATIONAL BOOKS, School Books.
- Skill Sharpeners: Geography engages your child in exploring the world while learning important map skills and geography concepts.
- The cross-curricular activities integrate the most current geography standards.
- Each geography topic includes nonfiction reading selections, comprehension questions, vocabulary practice, writing prompts, and authentic activities that bring the concepts to life.
- These activities invite your child to be creative while using higher-order thinking skills.
- The reading selections and activities take students beyond basic geographic understandings and into unique ecosystems, biomes, places and regions, histories, cultures, and social movements within our world.
- Students make personal connections to their learning by completing expository and creative writing activities as well as hands-on geography projects.
- Engaging concepts covered include: -Tornadoes -Earthquakes -Famous mountains -Rivers -Volcanoes -Deserts -Cultures -World travel -Native American history -Unique water formations -Early exploration.
- Includes answer key.
|Wallet Cash Back||BHD0.000|