Flamingo Spoon Splint
As low as BHD1.418
- Recommended for dislocated fractures,sprains etc.
- Supports and stabilizes the finger.
- Made of malleable aluminum with upward curve at tip,protects the distal end of finger.
- Adjustable velcro strap.
- Easy application.
- Recommended for support and protect dislocated fractures.Upward curve at the tip provides to end of finger.
- Velcro strapping provided.Commonly occurring finger injuries are due to recreational and occupational accidents such as mallet fingers, boutonniere deformity, trigger finger, swan neck deformity, dislocation and fracture.
- Other common injuries occur among basketball, foot ball and baseball players.
- Osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis may cause deformity of hand and fingers.
- Sprains and strains: Strains occur when muscle or tendons are overstretched.
- Sprains are an over stretching or a partial tearing of ligaments.
- Flamingo Spoon Splint gives you a great relief.
|Wallet Cash Back||BHD0.000|