Categery:Carpal Tunnel Splint
Weight of Product: 50 G
Item Size LxWxH: 40 X 75 X L40 mm
Prevents pain, numbness, tingling and burning in hands and fingers
good quality in material
Suggested in the management of mild to moderate carpel tunnel syndrome
Recommended in the management of mild to moderate carpal tunnel syndrome
Prevents pain in hands and fingers, numbness, tingling and burning
Prevents and relieves recurrence of carpal tunnel syndrome Description
- Tenosynovitis is the inflammation of the fluid-filled sheath (called the synovium) that surrounds a tendon.
- It is characterized by pain, swelling, difficulty in moving the particular joint where the inflammation occurs.
- When the condition causes the finger to stick in a flexed position, this is called stenosing tenosynovitis, which is commonly called Trigger finger. Repetative use or movements of the wrist joint may overstretch or tear the ligament.
- Common wrist problem are Carpel tunnel syndrome deQuervain disease, unlar, fracture, carpal bone fracture.
- Sprains and strains : Strains occur when muscle or tendons are overstretched.
- Sprains are an over stretching or a partial tearing of ligaments.
- Flamingo Carpal Tunnel Splint gives you a great relief.
|Wallet Cash Back