Flamingo Frog Splint
As low as BHD1.418
- Sprains and strains: Strains occur when muscle or tendons are overstretched.
- Sprains are an over stretching or a partial tearing of ligaments.
- Flamingo Frog Splint gives you a great relief.
- Get high quality and durable orthopaedic product from Flamingo delivered to your address at best prices.
- Specific Uses Of The Product : Recommended in hyper-flexion injuries and collateral ligament injuries of Distal Inter Phalangeal joint.Recommended in hyper-flexion injuries and collateral ligament injuries of distal inter phalangeal joint.
- Maintains interphalangeal joints in correct position.
- Foam padding ensures comfortable fit.Commonly occurring finger injuries are due to recreational and occupational accidents such as mallet fingers, boutonniere deformity, trigger finger, swan neck deformity, dislocation and fracture.
- Other common injuries occur among basketball, foot ball and baseball players.
- Osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis may cause deformity of hand and fingers.
|Wallet Cash Back||BHD0.000|