Philips Sonicare For Kids Standard toothbrush heads
Model Number: HX6042/33
Type : Toothbrush heads
Color : Aqua
Material brush head: BPA-Free
Brush heads: 2 Sonicare for Kids standard
Replacement: Every 3 months
Tested: For optimal usage
- Superior cleaning in seconds-Sonicare For Kids toothbrush head is perfect for small mouths with growing teeth. It works exclusively with the For Kids power toothbrush that together deliver a safe and more pleasant experience that kids find fun and habit-forming.
- Age 7+ - The Philips Sonicare For Kids standard toothbrush head features a contoured profile to fit your child's teeth Age 7+ and soft bristles for a gently cleaning experience. Also features rubber molding on the back of the brush head for a safer, more pleasant cleaning. Also available in smaller, compact size for Kids Age 4+.
- Up to 75% more effective than a manual toothbrush-The Philips Sonicare For Kids brush head is clinically proven to provide superior plaque removal beyond a manual toothbrush. Start your kids off with more protection from decay and more pleasant dental visits. Better checkups guaranteed or your money back.
- Superior cleaning maximizes every second-Our sonic power enables you to take full advantage of the limited amount of time your kids spend brushing as they build healthy habits and perfect their brushing technique.
- Philips Sonicare's advanced sonic technology-Philips Sonicare's advanced sonic technology pulses water between teeth, and its brush strokes break up plaque and sweep it away for an exceptional daily clean.
- Works with any Philips Sonicare click-on toothbrush-The Philips Sonicare For Kids brush heads clicks on and off your brush handle for a secure fit and easy maintenance and cleaning.
- Part of a better oral healthcare routine-Like all authentic Philips Sonicare branded brush heads, this brush head is safe on teeth and gums. Each brush head has been quality tested for exceptional performance and durability.
- Suitable for these models: HealthyWhite+, for Kids
|Wallet Cash Back||BHD0.000|