Skill Sharpners-Connecting School & Home
- Categories: 6-8 years, 9-12 years, EDUCATIONAL BOOKS, School Books .
Categories: Kids, 6-8 Years, 9-12 years
- Foster your fourth grader s critical thinking skills and see confidence soar. Children are naturally inquisitive from infancy, yet creative and problem-solving skills need to be nurtured as children grow. Like reading and math skills, critical thinking skills require practice.
- The variety of fun and creative activities in this series will challenge your child to use higher-order thinking skills based on Bloom s Taxonomy. Every page provides a new and interesting activity that will help your child: -Think outside the box and use higher-order thinking skills through open-ended questions and challenges -Tap into his or her creativity with art projects and hands-on activities -Become a better learner by practicing critical thinking skills in cross-curricular activities (based on science, math, social studies, and language arts content).
- The 100+ activities are organized around these 4th grade themes: -Animals: Wild Cats; Ocean Animals -Natural Forces: Rain, Snow, and Sun; Storms, Earthquakes, and Volcanoes -Transportation: Walking and Riding; Wheels and Wings -Places: At School and at the Library; The Supermarket and the Restaurant.
- Grade 4 activities include puzzles, word problems, riddles, and word games that involve critical thinking skills such as: -Analyze -Infer -Visualize -Solve -Create, and more.
- Plus, each page lists the critical thinking skill(s) so that you know what your child is practicing.
- Use Skill Sharpeners: Critical Thinking for enrichment at home and help your child become a confident problem solver.
- Includes answer key.
|Wallet Cash Back||BHD0.000|