- Apricots are a very good source of Vitamin A, Vitamin E, and Potassium. They are also very rich in fibers and minerals. They have great benefits for the digestion system and heart health.
- Dried apricots contain a strong sweet-sour flavor and are high in fibre. They create an outstanding substitute for clean apricots out of season. A ripe apricot contains a mellow taste, sweet with a hint of acid, but usually not extremely acidic.
- It is rich in normal sugar, calcium, vitamin C, vitamin B complex, riboflavin, vitamin A and niacin.
- Apricots are a low-calorie, nutrient-rich food source that may be a great addition to any weight loss program. The high fiber content in apricots offers a variety of health benefits.
- It may be essential in colon health, is great for digestion, and helps balance the metabolism and maintain healthy body weight. It may help relieve the symptoms of conditions like eczema and scabies.
|Wallet Cash Back