- When the animal shelter Brandon volunteers at is too full to take a litter of abandoned puppies, Nikki decides to look after them until the shelter has more room.
- Simple. There's only one slight problem...
- her parents won't allow dogs in the house so Nikki has to hide them at home and take them to school in secret.
- But with seven puppies to hide, things are going to get messy... Is Nikki's plan going to end in a pawfully dorky disaster?
- The brand NEW instalment from the internationally bestselling DORK DIARIES series, from Rachel Renee Russell, author of The Misadventures of Max Crumbly (June 2016).
- Perfect for fans of Wimpy Kid, Tom Gates, Jacqueline Wilson and James Patterson.
|Wallet Cash Back