- The Arrowhead (Syngonium podophyllum) is native to the tropical rain forests in Central and South America.
- Its common name, Arrowhead Plant, is derived from the spade-like shape of its leaves.
- Fast growing and lush, the Arrowhead is constantly unfurling new foliage, in varieties ranging from dark green with strong white variegation to hues of lime and even pink.
- Young Arrowhead Plants are typically characterized by their upright clusters of stems.
- As the Arrowhead matures, it can produce trailing or climbing stems and larger leaves.
- If its youthful shape is preferred, simply trim it as desired.
Category: Indoor Plants
Strong indoor non flowering plant 40 cms
Medium to bright light. Tolerates low light. Not suited for intense, direct sun.
Water two to three times per week to keep the Arrowhead Plant evenly moist. Water as soon as its potting mix begins to dry out.
Tolerates average home humidity. Prefers high humidity. To keep your Arrowhead happy, spritz with water regularly.
Average home temperature of 65°F-75°F. If you’re comfortable, the Arrowhead Plant is comfortable.