- The sealed rotor chamber, with the relatively small size of the entire device, guarantees quiet operation and high efficiency with relatively low energy consumption
- It also affects the height of water rising - up to 1.9 m in the case of the CIRCULATOR 2000 model
- All AQUAEL CIRCULATOR models are equipped with special shock-absorbing suction cups that dampen any vibrations transmitted to the glass and additionally soundproof the operation of the device.
- The larger CIRCULATOR 1000, 1500 and 2000 models are equipped with a ceramic rotor axle, which additionally affects their quiet operation and guarantees durability.
- AQUAEL CIRCULATOR can also be used as a drive for various types of biological and bottom filters
- A wide range of additional accessories is available, such as a sponge, a container for loose media or the aforementioned bottom filter
|Wallet Cash Back