- Model Number:TL-WR840N
- Product type:Wi-Fi router
- Wi-Fi transmission rate (max.):300Mbps
- Wi-Fi standard:IEEE802.11n, IEEE802.11b, IEEE802.11g
- Wi-Fi frequency band:2.4GHz
- 10/100 Mbps WAN ports:1x
- 10/100 Mbps ports:4x
- No. of antennas:2x
- 300 MBit/s WLAN speed With a speed of up to 300 Mbit/s WLAN router, TP-LINK TL-WR840N has enough bandwidth for various internet based applications such as e-mailing, chatting and surfing.
- Equipped with 2 external antennas for an optimal range as well as 4 10/100 Mbit/s LAN ports, it is an ideal router for users who value an excellent price-performance ratio.
- External antenna for best coverage With the two external antennas of the TL-WR840N can high speeds even over large distances must be maintained.
- To increase coverage and reliability of the connection, so that you anywhere in your house from a stable WLAN signal can benefit. CCA technology for stable WLAN signal The Clear Channel Assessment (CCA) technology automatically selects the best available channel - for a better performance and more stable connection. IP-QoS The IP-based bandwidth control allows for an optimal allocation of the performance capacity per user.
- Easy to set up With the enclosed installation CD, the TL-WR840N in a few minutes. This text is machine translated.
- Up to 300 Mbit/s WLAN speed, ideal for Internet-based applications 2 external antennae ensure optimal WLAN coverage and range Simple WLAN security encryption by pressing the WPS button The IP-based bandwidth control allows for an optimal allocation of the performance capacity per user
|Wallet Cash Back