Interior surface:Non-stick surface
Volume:1.8L(for cooking 1,500g of rice)
Power supply:220-240V, 50/60Hz
Dimensions:340 × 270 × 270mm
- The SRM 1810W rice cooker and It works automatically without the need for mixing or watching the time. Main characteristic is preparing rice exactly as you like it. These days, there are many kinds of rice being offered and you can be sure that It can prepare each one of them perfectly.
- Diversify your rice cooking and take it to the next level! You can easily adapt the taste of your rice to your taste buds. You need spices, herbs, or dried fruits for that. Try preparing rice with a teaspoon of curry powder or try a combination of cinnamon, cloves and star anise. Are you a lover of sweet rice? Add cinnamon, dried apples or oranges and that's it!
- The excellent 1.8 l volume allows to cook up to 1.5 kg of rice in one cycle. That's quite a portion.That’s easily enough for a large hungry family. It prepares the rice in a high-quality cooker with a non-stick surface, which evenly conducts heat to all sides. The rice does not stick or burn to make maintenance fast and easy.
- Use the steam basket to steam. This method of cooking is considered one of the healthiest, because steam helps preserve the best nutrients and even color in the prepared food.
- Special pot for cooking rice
- It works on steam cooking principle
- The outer body is made from stainless steel
- Fully automated operation
- Appropriate for cooking all types of rice including rice for Sushi
- Automatic shut off when cooking is finished, it then switches to the "Keep Warm" function (keeps rice warm for up to 6 hours)
- Glass lid with an opening for the release of excess steam
- Practical handles on both sides of the bowl
- Easy cleaning (removable internal container with a non-stick surface)
- Indicator lights for cooking and the keep warm function
- Anti-slip feet
- Protection against overheating
- Protection against water boiling away
- Automatic shut off when cooking is finished
|Wallet Cash Back