- Red Pagoda Rock is an extremely attractive exotic aquarium stone that can be used in a variety of freshwater aquariums
- It has a very distinctive layered composition with striking, bold shades of red and orange
- Since it is often sandstone-based, it can significantly raise aquarium pH and hardness
- This is of no concern with fish such as African cichlids
- With consistent water changes and use of driftwood, it can also be very useful with aquarium animals that prefer softer water.
|Wallet Cash Back