Little House in the Big Woods
- Binding:Paperback .
- Categories: 6-8 years, 9-12 years.
Categories: Kids, 6-8 Years, 9-12 years
- Immerse yourself in Laura Ingalls Wilderís beloved Little House series, now featuring Garth Williamsí classic art in vibrant full-color.
- Little House in the Big Woods, the first book in the Little House series, takes place in 1871 and introduces us to four-year-old Laura, who lives in a log cabin on the edge of the Big Woods of Wisconsin. She shares the cabin with her Pa, her Ma, her sisters Mary and Carrie, and their lovable dog, Jack.
- Pioneer life isnít easy for the Ingalls family, since they must grow or catch all their own food as they get ready for the cold winter. But they make the best of every tough situation.
- They celebrate Christmas with homemade toys and treats, do their spring planting, bring in the harvest in the fall, and make their first trip into town. And every night, safe and warm in their little house, the sound of País fiddle lulls Laura and her sisters into sleep.
- The nine books in the timeless Little House series tell the story of Lauraís real childhood as an American pioneer, and are cherished by readers of all generations.
- They offer a unique glimpse into life on the American frontier, and tell the heartwarming, unforgettable story of a loving family.
|Wallet Cash Back||BHD0.000|