Huawei Watch 3 Pro,Titanium Gray
Model:Huawei Watch 3 Pro
Case Size:48 mm
Wrist Size:140-210 mm
Internal ROM:16 GB
Internal RAM:2 GB
Waterproof Level:5 ATM
Battery life:Up to 21 Days
Weight:63gm (strap excluded)
- The Huawei Watch 3 Pro arrives with a premium titanium body and a 22mm standard strap. It feels exquisite and looks amazing. Luxurious watches tend to weigh a lot, but our variant had a lovely feel on the wrist without being too much of a burden. The total weight is just 63 grams without the strap.
- You get a rubber and a metal strap in the box, so you can easily customize the Watch 3 Pro to fit just about any outfit, but if that's not enough the standard straps mean getting extra ones is really easy.
- However, the 1.43” display and the 48mm case itself are rather big and might be too much for smaller wrists. The bezel around the touch screen - is split into 24 sections (for the 24 hours of the day) but has little practical use with the majority of watch faces.
- The big upgrade Huawei has done with the Watch 3 Pro from the Watch GT 2 Pro is the operating system. It is now running HarmonyOS 2.0 and brings depth to the already existing features. Design-wise, Huawei has kept it simple and only increased the font to match the bigger screen - icons are the same.
- Thanks to integrating the smartwatch into the Harmony ecosystem, it supports the voice assistant Celia - Huawei’s answer to Siri and Alexa. In order to work, you need to have their Watch 3 Pro connected to the internet - either through Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or the eSIM inside.
- Pre-loaded apps are already well-known to Huawei and non-Huawei users - Heart Rate, Sleep Tracking, SpO2 measurements, Breathing exercises. The difference comes from the integration with Huawei AppGallery - it offers applications that can run either on their own or as a companion to an already installed app on your phone. There aren’t many apps yet at the store, but the service is rather new, so we hope to see more in the future.
- The Watch 3 Pro can live on its own, without a SIM card whatsoever, so that’s why Huawei moved some features from the Huawei Health app (which you need to use the wearable to its full extent) into the watch - one of them is the Alarm. Another cool feature called Drain plays a high-pitched noise to expel any liquid out of the speaker cavity.
The Watch 3 Pro supports Wi-Fi connectivity, comes with NFC in global markets, and can connect to a mobile network on its own. There is an eSIM module inside that allows cloning the smartphone's SIM card through the Huawei Health app - there is a dedicated button in the menu.
- The typical scenario of smart mode is 5 days in the following situations: factory default setting, 2 hours LTE connection every day, 22 hours Bluetooth connection with mobile phone every day, heart rate monitoring enabled, HUAWEI TruSleep™ enabled for sleeping at night, 60 minutes of using Apps every week, 30 minutes of Bluetooth callings every week, 30 minutes of Bluetooth music playing every week, 90 minutes of working out every week (GPS enabled), message notifications enabled (50 SMS messages, 6 callings, and 3 alarms a day), and the screen is turned on 200 times a day.
- The ultra-long battery life mode is 21 days in the following situations: ultra-long battery life mode enabled, factory default setting, heart rate monitoring enabled, HUAWEI TruSleep™ enabled for sleeping at night, 30 minutes of Bluetooth callings every week,90 minutes of working out every week (GPS enabled), message notifications enabled (50 SMS messages, 6 calls, and 3 alarms a day), and the screen is turned on 200 times a day.
- The smart mode in typical scenarios is 2.5 days when paired with an iPhone. Based on results from HUAWEI lab tests. The actual usage may vary depending on product differences, user habits, and environment variables.
The Huawei Watch 3 Pro offers a compelling set of features that would make it a perfect companion to large number of people. It does everything we loved on the Watch GT 2, but also adds the standalone mode that lets you leave your smartphone at home. And in both cases it offers better battery life than its rivals.
- Dimensions: 48 mm x 49.6 mm x 14 mm
- Display: Support full-screen touch operations, including swiping, tapping, and pressing and holding.
- Resolution: 466 x 466 pixels, PPI 326
- Sensors: Acceleration sensor,Gyro sensorGeomagnetic sensor,Optical heart rate sensor,Ambient light sensor,Barometric pressure sensor,Temperature Sensor
- Charging Port: Wireless charging
- System Requirements:Android 6.0 or later, iOS 9.0 or later
- Connectivity WLAN: Supported (only 2.4 GHz is supported)
- GPS: GPS--L1:GPS+GLONASS+Galileo+Beidou+QZSS; GPS--L5:GPS+GLONASS+Beidou
- NFC: Supported
- Bluetooth:2.4 GHz, supports BT5.2 and BR+BLE
- Environment:Temperature: 0 ℃～+ 35 ℃
- Humidity: 5%～95% (non-condensation)
- Charger Voltage and Current Requirements: 5V 2A
- Watch x 1
- Charger(Including charging cable) x 1
- User Guide & Safety Information & Quick Start Guide, Safety Information, and Warranty Card x 1
|Wallet Cash Back||BHD0.000|