- Binding: Paperback .
- Categories: 3-5 years, 6-8 years, Children.
- This charming book introduces young children to words that rhyme, with classic Dr. Seuss fun.
- House, Mouse! Hop, Pop! Cup, Pup!
- Learning about words that rhyme has never been more fun ñ simply change the first letter and the whole word changes.
- With his unique combination of hilarious stories, zany pictures and riotous rhymes, Dr. Seuss has been delighting young children and helping them learn to read for over fifty years.
- As part of a major rebrand programme, HarperCollins has relaunched 17 of Dr. Seussís best-selling books, including such perennial favourites as The Cat in the Hat, Green Eggs and Ham and Fox in Socks.
- In response to consumer demand, the bright new cover designs incorporate much needed guidance on reading levels, with the standard paperbacks divided into three reading strands ñ Blue Back Books for parents to share with young children, Green Back Books for budding readers to tackle on their own, and Yellow Back Books for older, more fluent readers to enjoy.
- Hop on Pop belongs to the Blue Back Book.
|Wallet Cash Back||BHD0.000|