- Butterfly tennis racket designed for the beginning recreational player
- Rubber produces more speed than spin and is ideal for those just starting to learn the basics
- The less aggressive surface and thinner sponge layer helps to emphasize control play
- Shakehand style is possibly the oldest surviving grip since the table tennis racket took its current shape
- This is similar to a tennis grip with the index finger extended over the racket head perpendicular to the handle
- This grip allows almost even power distribution over forehand and backhand shots, but has a wider crossover point in between.
- Designed for the advanced recreational player, it is designed to be easy to control while still providing good speed and spin options.
|Wallet Cash Back||BHD0.000|