Flamingo Wrist Support (Tubular )
As low as BHD1.575
- Tenosynovitis is the inflammation of the fluid-filled sheath (called the synovium) that surrounds a tendon.
- It is characterized by pain, swelling, difficulty in moving the particular joint where the inflammation occurs.
- When the condition causes the finger to stick in a flexed position, this is called stenosing tenosynovitis, which is commonly called Trigger finger.
- Repetative use or movements of the wrist joint may overstretch or tear the ligament.
- Common wrist problem are Carpel tunnel syndrome deQuervain disease, unlar, fracture, carpal bone fracture. Sprains and strains : Strains occur when muscle or tendons are overstretched.
- Sprains are an over stretching or a partial tearing of ligaments. Flamingo Palm Brace gives you a great relief.
- Relieves pain from an injured or weak wrist
- Gives gentle compression, firm support and provides heat retention
- Provides comfortable fit and stabilization during activity
- Available in 4 sizes
|Wallet Cash Back||BHD0.000|