Flamingo Tennis Elbow Support
As low as BHD2.625
- Elbow joint is made up of bone, cartilage, ligaments and fluid. Muscles and tendons help the elbow joint move.
- The types of disease most commonly seen at the elbow are tendonitis, fractures, infection and arthritis.
- Most common injuries at the elbow are overuse injuries: tendonitis, tennis elbow and Golfer's elbow.
- Tennis elbow is a condition where the outer part of the elbow becomes painful and tender. Golfer's elbow is the inflammatory conditions where inner part of elbow becomes painful and tender.
- Tendonitis of the elbow is a sports injury that arises due to overuse of the elbow. Other causes of elbow pain include sprains, strains, fractures, dislocations, bursitis and arthritis. Treatment depends on the cause.
- Provided with adjustable hook and strap for tension control.
- It is recommended for conditions like Osteoarthritis, post elbow Arthroscopy, chronic swelling and oedema, targeted relief from forearm pain, tennis elbow, Golfer’s elbow pre and post-operative elbow conditions.
- Flamingo Tennis Elbow Support (with pressure pad) gives you a great relief.
- Recommended for the treatment and prevention of lateral epicondylitis during sports and during work activities such as gripping
- Adjustable hook and strap for tension control
- Ensures strong grip and comfortable compression
- Available in 4 sizes
|Wallet Cash Back||BHD0.000|