Flamingo Hinged Knee Cap
Categery:Hinged Knee Cap
Item Size LxWxH: Ll X 3 X 32 cm
Weight of product: 180 G
Recommended in sprains and strains arthritis in geriatric patients
Provides controlled compression and stiffness of the splint with normal twist and free movement
Available in 4 sizes
- Common Problem: Arthritis is a group of conditions characterized by inflammation and severe pain, thinning cartilage and reducing the ability of tissues to stretch and reducing the production of synovial fluid in the joint capsule.
- Chondromalacia patella knee pain is characterized by abnormal softening of the cartilage of the knee cap (patella) below.
- Bursitis: This is an inflammatory condition of the bursa characterized by pain and swelling.
- Collateral Ligament Tear/Sprain: These ligaments provide stability to your knee for side to side movement and even during normal walking.
- Injuries to these areas usually occur after strikes from the side, such as a football tackle.
- The pain is usually located on the sides of your knee and gets worse during any activity and gets better with rest.
- The swelling can be anywhere from very mild to quite significant.
|Wallet Cash Back||BHD0.000|