Storage Guidelines:Store in a refrigerator
Categories: Cakes & Bakes, Cakes, Occasional Cakes
- A famous traditional Scottish fruitcake with cherries, sultanas and almonds, and a sweet glaze
- Dundee Cake is instantly recognisable, it is those concentric rings of whole almonds radiating out like ripples on a loch.A light/medium fruitcake .This delicious afternoon cake is best served with a hunk of cheese and a hot cup of tea
- Store cream cakes in a refrigerator. Fondant cakes should be stored in an air conditioned environment.
- Slice and serve the cake at room temperature and make sure it is not exposed to heat.
- Use a serrated knife to cut a fondant cake.
- Sculptural elements and figurines may contain wire supports or toothpicks or wooden skewers for support.
- Please check the placement of these items before serving to small children.
- The cake should be consumed within 24 hours.
- Enjoy your cake!
- Every cake we offer is handcrafted and since each chef has his/her own way of baking and designing a cake, there might be slight variation in the product in terms of design and shape.
- The chosen delivery time is an estimate and depends on the availability of the product and the destination to which you want the product to be delivered.
- Since cakes are perishable in nature, we attempt delivery of your order only once. The delivery cannot be redirected to any other address.
- Occasionally, substitutions of flavours/designs is necessary due to temporary and/or regional unavailability issues.
|Wallet Cash Back||BHD0.000|