Dremel Versa-Tip/Soldering Iron - F0132000JA
- Brand: Dremel
- Model Number: F 013 200 0JA
- Type: Soldering Iron Kit
- Power Type: Gas
- Ignition: Piezo
- Burn Time: 90min
- Tank Capacity: 17ml/9g
- Temperature: 1200C (open-air); 680C (hot air); 550C (tips)
- Length: 19cm
- Width: 2.5cm
- Depth: 2.5cm
- Weight: 0.135g
- Dremel VersaTip
- The tip
- Hot Knife
- Flat Wide Flame
- Hot air head
- Tin solder with blue cap
- A box with a sponge on the clean the soldering tip
- Flyer with the applications
- User Manual
- Tin storage case.
Categories: Home, Garden & Kitchen, Power & Hand Tools, Tools & Home Improvement
- The Dremel VersaTip is a portable soldering iron for people engaged in creative and detailed projects that require precision and versatility.
- The butane gas tool is handy for various heat applications: Soldering, heat embossing, hot cutting, welding, pyrography or paint removal.
- Complete various jobs with the six included attachments: Solder flux, soldering sponge and sponge box can be used for soldering all types of metals.
- The tool takes seconds to fill with liquid butane gas and a full tank lasts 30-60 minutes.
- The tips can heat up to 550 degrees Celsius as the hot blower head tip supplies a hot air temperature of 680 degrees Celsius.
- This heat is fully adjustable with a plus/minus slider, to cater for a variety of tasks.
- One tool for 6 different applications: soldering, melting, hot cutting, shrinking, woodburning (pyrography) and paint removal.
- Always ready to use.
- Use anywhere anytime.
- Allows for detailed and intricate work.
- Long lifetime.
|Wallet Cash Back||BHD0.000|