CATERPILLAR Men's Streamline Composite Toe Work Shoe
- Need a work boot that meets the safety requirements, but doesn’t look like a traditional work boot? The Streamline Composite Toe Work Shoe has the look of an athletic-inspired sneaker, yet it’s built with all of the safety features and durability of a work boot.
- The style’s lightweight ERGOlite design offers shock absorbent features and enhanced flexibility so you can move comfortably.
- But, rest assured that the composite toe and electrical hazard features will keep you protected.
- The materials and shock absorption underfoot will remind you of your favorite sneakers, cushioning each step and supporting you on your feet all day long.
- The slip-resistant T1000 outsole performs against oil and water, and can handle tough, long-term wear.
ASTM F2413-11 Non-Metallic Composite Toe protects against impact or compression
• ASTM F2413-05 1/75 EH Electrical Hazard Protection rated to protect against open circuits up to 600 volts in dry conditions
• Strobel and Cement Construction provides superior flexibility and lightweight durability
• Nylon Mesh with Direct Inject PU Upper provides lightweight support and protection
• Nylon Mesh Lining for added breathability and comfort
• Nylex™ Sock Liner wicks away moisture from the foot to keep it dry and comfortable
• PU Foam Footbed for cushioning comfort
• Dual Density EVA Midsole provides additional shock absorption
• Nylon Shank provides stability and support
• T1000 Rubber Outsole performs against oil and water, and is abrasion resistant
• SRX Best-in-Class, Slip-resistant Rubber Outsole reduces the risk of slips and falls on low tractions surfaces
|Wallet Cash Back||BHD0.000|