- Hygienically packed in facility meeting food safety standards Fresh & Crispy
- They can be used in the making of delicious culinary recipes and sweets. They are ideal and natural snacking alternatives
- These cashews are an abundant source of essential vitamins. They are known to contain vitamin B5, B6 and B1 in the form of pantothenic acid, pyridoxine, riboflavin and thiamine respectively.
- These cashew nuts also contain minerals in large concentrations. They are enriched with Manganese, Potassium, Copper, Iron, Magnesium, Zinc and Selenium to name a few.
- The cashew nuts are rich in essential mono-saturated fatty acids, such as oleic acid and palmitoleic acid. Hence, consumption of these nuts naturally enhances the intake of nutrients.
|Wallet Cash Back||BHD0.000|