Canon Selphy Compact Photo Printer CP1300, Pink
Control Panel:3.2" / 8.1 cm LCD
Print Technology: Inkjet
Print Resolution:300 x 300 dpi
Print Speed: 47 sec. for 4 x 6″ Photo
Connectivity:USB 2.0 and Wi-Fi
AC Input Power:100-240V AC, 50/60 Hz
Dimensions :180 x 137 x 64 mm
Categories: Computers & IT, Peripherals, Printers & Scanners
- Share physical prints of all your latest memories with the portable black SELPHY CP1300 Compact Photo Printer from Canon. Using dye sublimation technology, you can quickly and easily produce vivid and sharp photographs with a resolution of 300 x 300 dpi. Also, the Wi-Fi-enabled CP1300 is quite versatile, as it is able to work with a variety of media, including 2.1 x 2.1″ stickers and 4 x 6″ postcards. It’s fast as well, with the printer able to create a 4 x 6″ photo in just 47 seconds, getting your prints ready to share in no time at all.
- For ease of use, the CP1300 is equipped with a large 3.2″ tilting LCD screen that can be used to check settings, apply effects, and preview images before printing. It also provides access to direct printing from the USB host port and SD card slot. For wireless operation, the printer has multiple options for connectivity, including through a Wi-Fi network, Apple AirPrint, the Canon PRINT mobile app, and wireless PictBridge. There are even new functions, such as Party Shuffle Print, which allows multiple people to connect to the printer at once to create unique collages. Additionally, it has USB 2.0 for a wired connection to a computer and runs on either AC power or on an optional battery pack.
- Dye sublimation technology helps produce sharp, long-lasting prints at a 300 x 300 dpi resolution and with a rated lifetime of about 100 years when stored properly.
- Print a 4 x 6″ postcard in 47 seconds or a 2.1 x 3.4″ card in 39 seconds.
- Print various sizes, including 2.1 x 2.1″ labels, 2.1 x 3.4″ cards, 3.5 x 4.7″ L size, and 4 x 6″ postcards.
- Apple AirPrint and Mopria certified mobile printing protocols are supported.
- Print over Wi-Fi or the USB connection.
- Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity allows for direct connection to devices via the Canon PRINT app or connection to a network.
- SD card slot supports SD, SDHC, and SDXC cards as well as miniSD, miniSDHC, microSD, microSDHC, and microSDXC via an optional adapter.
- Print features include borderless/bordered printing, brightness correction, color adjustment, cropping, date print, DPOF, ID photo print, index print, image optimize (brightness correction, scene detection), layout print (photo booth 2 x 6″ size, fixed size, 1-up, 2-up, 4-up, 8-up, 2-up fixed size, party shuffle, shuffle, Mopria device printing, My Colors, PictBridge/Wireless PictBridge, portrait image optimize, reprinting, smooth skin, red-eye correction, and wireless printing.
- 3.2″ tilting LCD provides clear method for checking settings and previewing images.
- Runs on either AC power or an optional battery pack.
- ENERGY STAR certified and a power save function.
- Anti-theft wire lock slot.
- Dye Sublimation / Thermal Transfer
- Max Resolution: 300 dpi
- Print Sizes: 2.1 x 2.1″ to 4 x 6″
- Apple AirPrint & Canon PRINT Mobile App
- 3.2″ Tilting LCD Screen
- Party Shuffle Print; USB Host Port
- Wireless PictBridge & SD Card Slot
- USB 2.0 and Wi-Fi Connectivity
- AC Power or Optional Battery Pack
- Printing Technology:Dye Sublimation / Thermal Transfer
- Color Type:Color
- Color Depth:8-Bit
- Gradation:256 shades per colour
- Ink:Dedicated colour ink (Y / M / C / overcoating)
- Feeding System:Automatic paper feeding from the paper cassette
- Ejection System:Automatic paper ejection on top of the paper cassette
- LCD Monitor:Tilting 3.2-type TFT LCD colour monitor
- Operating Environment: 5 - 40°C (41 - 104°F), 20 - 80% RH
- Power Consumption:60W (4W when in standby)
- Dedicated paper
- Postcard size (with an address field on reverse side) KP-36IP
- Postcard size KP-108IN, RP-54, RP-108, RP-1 080V
- L size KL-36IP
- Card size KC-36IP
- Card size Full-Sized Label KC-18IF
- Card size Eight Label KC-18IL
- Card size Square Label KC-18IS
- Postcard size:100.0 x 148.0mm
- L size: 89.0 x 119.0mm
- Card size (Full-page label): 54.0 x 86.0mm
- Card size (Label on 8-label sheet): 22.0 x 17.3mm
- Card size (Square labels): 54 x 54mm
- Standard print (selection of individual images and number of copies for batch printing)
- All image print (selection of all images and number of copies for batch printing)
- Shuffle (selection of individual images on card/smartphone for randomly arranged printing)
- 5.08x15.24 cm on postcard size paper
- 2 up fixed size
- DPOF image print
- ID Photo
- Reprint (selection of individual images and number of copies to be printed from print history)
- Print Finish
- Page Layout
- Background color
- Image Optimize
- Color Adjustment
- My Colors
- Smooth Skin
- Correct Red-Eye
- Date Format
- File Number
- Paper re-use prevention dots
- ID Photo Priority
- Keep Print Settings
- Auto Power Down
- Hi-Speed USB: Type A port for PictBridge-compatible devices Mini-B port for computers
- Without adapter: SD / SDHC / SDXC
- Via adapter: miniSD / miniSDHC / microSD / microSDHC / microSDXC
- Standards: IEEE 802.11b/g
- Channels 1 - 11
- Connection: Infrastructure mode, direct connection
- Transmission: DSSS (IEEE 802.11g) or OFDM (IEEE 802.11g)
- Security: No security, WEP, WPA-PSK (AES/TKIP), WPA2-PSK (AES/TKIP)
- USB Flash Drives: FAT or exFAT format only
- Windows: Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 SP1
- Macintosh: Macintosh OS X 10.8
|Wallet Cash Back||BHD0.000|