- Boya's BY-M1 Pro is a professional lavalier microphone, suitable for smartphones and (dslr) cameras. Thanks to the cable length of 6 meters, you have enough freedom of movement. What's special is that the BY-M1 Pro is suitable for both smartphones and cameras.
- A special button allows you to switch between these two modes. When you use the BY-M1 Pro with a camera, the LR44 battery does its job; it gives the microphone its power supply. A 3.5mm to 6.3mm adapter is included to connect the BY-M1 Pro to more professional cameras.
- The Pro version has a 3.5 mm output, so you can listen to the sound live with earplugs. In addition, it has a special button that allows you to turn on an attenuation of -10 db. This is useful when the sound is very loud. The cable length has also been extended; 6 metres compared to 4 metres.
- BY-M1 Pro lets you interview someone and record the sound. Thanks to its universal applicability and affordable price, the BY-M1 Pro offers a solution for the beginner and advanced filmmaker. A tie pin and windscreen are included for the microphone. You will also receive a handy storage bag.
- Power supply :LR44 battery
- Suitable for :SLR camera, camcorder, smartphone
- Dimensions (mm) :18 x 8.30 x 8.30 (microphone)
- Microphone connector :3.5 mm mini jack plug, 6.5 mm jack plug
- Connection (wireless) :Wired
- Frequency range :65Hz ~ 18KHz
- Sensitivity :-30 dB +/- 3 dB / 0 dB = 1V / Pa, 1 kHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio :78 dB SPL
- 1x BY-M1 Pro lavalier microphone
- 1x Tie pin
- 1x Windscreen
- 1x 3.5mm to 6.3mm adapter
- 1x LR44 battery
- 1x Bag
- 1x User manual
- 1x Warranty certificate
|Wallet Cash Back||BHD0.000|