Casio FC-200V Financial Calculator, Silver
Out of stock
Digit:10-digit mantissa + 2-digit exponential display
Power Source:Solar & Battery
- Easy operation with parameters:A full-dot 4-line display provides easier scrolling between parameters and simplifies input, confirmation, and editing. Calculate the result:The result appears immediately after you press the SOLVE key.
- Create shortcuts.Create shortcuts.:Once you use a parameter value or setting in a calculation, you can assign it to a shortcut key for instant recall whenever you need it. This feature is great for repeat calculations.
- Direct mode key and new operation: By pressing these built-in Direct Mode Keys, you can swiftly enter into exclusive modes when executing each financial calculation. The FC-200V incorporates a full-dot 4-line display allowing easy input, confirmation, change and correction of each parameter. This also offers the very convenient 3-digit, comma-markers display function.
- Depreciation: The amount of depreciation can be calculated by the straight-line method, fixed percentage method, sum-of-the-year's digits method or declining balance method
- Bond calculation: Bond purchase price and annual rate of yield can be calculated by Date input/Period input.
- Break-even point calculation: Sales and leverage within the break-even point can be calculated.
- Shortcut key: Parameter values or settings once used in calculation can be memorized and the stored data can be recalled for use in similar calculations. A very efficient function for repeated calculations.
- 10 + 2 digits:10-digit mantissa + 2-digit exponential display.
- Solar & Battery: Solar powered when light is sufficient, battery powered when light is insufficient.
- Key rollover: Key operations are stored in a buffer, so nothing is lost even during high-speed input.
- Large display:Large, easy-to-read display.
- Plastic keys:Designed and engineered for easy operation.
- Basic Mathematical Functions:Trigonometric, Exponential logarithmic, etc.
- Basic Statistics:Standard statistics functions such as Mean, SUM, Standard Deviation, and Regression
- Financial:Financial functions are built in, making financial calculations easy
|Wallet Cash Back||BHD0.000|